Thursday

Under Summer Sun

Ok, maybe not many of you know who mattwaltz is. One of his hit single title called 5:19. (still have no idea who he was?) Ok, nevermind. If you are the one who like to lay on the beach sand, sun shining on you, wind blowing your hair, you are holding a guitar and start to play some songs out of your mind and voice out of your mouth, then you are probably would hooked on his album. (somethin’ like Colbie Caillat & John Mayer) He plays acoustic, pop, rock and soul. The reason why I talk about him cos’ I like his kind of music. I love that kind of music, something like indie, ska, acoustic, soul, sentimental rock, u know it makes you feel so tranquil when you are on the beach. Not to say that I don’t like hard rock, metal rock, r’n’b, electronic pop, classical music.etc. It depends on my mood and where I am. I do listen to those but I still prefer soft yet rock kind of feel of music. It is sweet to listen to. I never get bored when I listen to it over and over again. It would be better if you could listen to it when you are driving (especially when you are driving vintage or classic cars)…or when you are travelling..Oh..Love it!

1 blahs for a better world:

chuck said...

haha.. for me i want to drive mini cooper and drive along beach side area