Thursday

OH NO! I'm been HIJACKED!

by my Hormonal Arousal (m..mm…no good)

Ok I admit I have a bad temper and I terrorized quickly (not yet to become a terrorist). That’s because I’m flooded with hormones, u fools :p. My mama says I’m too manja that’s why I behave like that. Ye ke? I totally disagree with it. Ala, sometimes I get angry pon because of those people do Jahat to me. I don’t know how to knob my anger and each time it ended badly. Sorry for that. I’m a person who hardly gets over negative feelings slower than others. (what can I say, this world is cruel, don’t you think?) I am sensitive and react strongly to some events, it depends, and I tend to grudges longer. (sound dangerous huh?) I guess that’s because I have a dire times of yore. I hope from now on I can get over it and learn how to regulate my emotions. Have you heard of EQ? (Emotional Quotient). It is an emotional management of one’s self. As far as I remembered, I have done the presentation about this EQ. EQ is more important than IQ. If you can handle your EQ well, you will have a flourishing life, trust me. (go google up if you wish to know more).

Here are some tips to share. (SHARING = CARING)
1) Work on your brain cos’ brain is elastic.
2) Hit a pillow! Punch a bag not living things for god sake!
3) Go to places where you can gain control, I’m not telling u to suicide…’duh’
4) Put out soothing things such as music (music ROCK me good ..heh)
5) Leave the scene, walk away. It’s always safer even tho’ it sound like a loser .. heh
6) Say something Positive! Such as I LOVE YOU.. :P
7) Stop and BREATHE! Let the oxygen suck into the brain, it is a fastest ways to relax.
8) Imagine a calm place! BEACH! I LIKE BEACH!
P/S: Life is too short to be confused, fretful, depressed or angry much of the time. Or to be caught in senseless arguments with loved ones. You Me and Anyone in this world deserve to have a happy life. IF YOU CAN’T FIGURE HOW TO BE HAPPY ON UR OWN, GO N GET HELP!

1 blahs for a better world:

myza said...

yes i heard about EQ instead of IQ..nway thanks for the tipszz